Monday, April 14, 2008
I selected an oval portion of the photo and copied into a new document. Using the magnetic lasso I traced the area of her uncles shirt behind her. Once I had it all included I applied a gaussian blur. With a little clean up this was my result.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
I made a copy of the original layer and then set the layer to not show. I ran the black and white photo filter on the copy. After making adjustments to the settings I applied the filter. I then determined what parts of the color photo I wanted to keep and erased the others letting the color layer show through. I ran the darken and lighten filter to deepn the edges. The last effect I applied was a touch of glamour glow to highten her skin color.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I first used the darken/lighten Nik filter to deepen the shadows in the background. I then applied the brilliance/warmth filter to increase the detail on the rose. I applied the old photo filter and reduced the opacity of the layer to 67 percent allowing the color below to peak through. This gave the effect of an old colorized photo. The last step was to apply the polaroid transfer filter to rough up the edges.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I used the Nik Efex foilage filter and then the polaroid filter.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I looked for a base to water globe on line and removed the existing globe. I created the new globe, inserting a wedding photo that I had taken. I built the image over a photo of the wedding cake table instead of the ocean picture from the previous version.